JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I picked this up the other day at the show thinking I'd sell my model 17 and use this to shoot .22 LR as well as .22 Jet. I changed my mind, so this one is expendable.

Model 53 in .22 Jet. Fairly rare gun, only 15,000 or so made. This gun has holster wear on the barrel. It does not have the box or paperwork. But it does have good bluing on the frame and strong color case hardening on the hammer and trigger. The grips are not original. It will come with either the target grips in the picture or a set of well-worn Harrett shooting stars, buyers choice. Also has all of the cylinder inserts to change the gun to .22 LR. There is a switch on the hammer to select either the frame mounted centerfire or rimfire firing pins.

I would just assume trade as sell this. I'm interested in all kinds of things. The only things I can think of I'm not interested in are hunting shotguns and SKS's. The trade value is about $1000. If someone wanted to pay cash, I'd take $950. Offers are always welcome, as long as they are respectful. Really want to get rid of this.

The gun and I will be in Rickreall on Saturday for the gunshow. This and the other guns I have listed will be there if someone from the valley is interested. Otherwise, I'm located in Bend, and can discuss driving for a meeting...

Its basically a .357 Magnum necked down to a .22
Great gun. Its a nice collectable/shootable piece. Only 14,000 made...

I found a set of k-frame grips at the Rickreall show today. They don't fit particularly well, but they are at least S&W factory grips.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.