JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
saw one yesterday in lgs for 200 bucks which almost seemed too low,if you know what I mean.
anyone have any feedback on these? I only shoot lead shot so that is not an issue.

I relaod my own shells,a litle on the wimpy side,will that be an issue ? I know it can with some semis. I can fix that and load them up as the recoil will get soaked up by the action.

thanks !

If it's in good condition, $200 is a good deal. They were made my Howa Japan for S&W and are very similar to the Remington 1100 in design.
Although well made, they had a higher retail price when new, and because they didn't have any distinct advantage over the 1100, they didn't sell well. Mossberg also sold them under their name. Gun Parts Corporation bought out all the parts from both S&W and Mossberg, so there is your source for spares.

Cheers,
C

I used to sell them when I worked at BE Hodgdon many years ago. They were very well made shotguns, they just didn't seem to take off in the market. They made a model called the Super Skeet that was an awesome skeet gun. If it's in any kind of decent shape and you only plan to shoot lead in it, $200 is a bargain.

I had one a few years back, it was light and always seemed to work. The price tends to be less than Remington, but make sure it doesn't need any work as parts can be harder to come by.

well,so far so good. :)
as to needing work I won't know without shooting it. :(
I did like the fit of it,and for 200 bucks,...well,i've paid more and got less .
anybody want a Rossi Wizard at a great price ? it shoots a good pattern. :(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads