JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I would like to buy a new or used Smith and Wesson M&P9c preferably without the thumb safety (NOTE: I AM IN THE MARKET FOR TWO). I do not care if you are original owner as long as you can meet the following criteria.

1) You have original box
2) You have all original accessories
3) You have the original paperwork and can match the serial numbers
4) You can show me you good guy card (either CPL or WAC card) and a WA state license.

Provide photos if you have them.

I am willing to pay the fair market value for the gun and original accessories. Willing to negotiate price if there are extras included.

Again I am looking to buy two as I would like them for different purposes and set-ups. Thanks in advance for your replies.

I have a what you are looking for.
My kit includes one 12 round mag, four 17 round mags and G Code Incog holster. I have 10-8 sights installed as well as Apex USB and trigger...and I also have all original parts (as well as box and paperwork).
Let me know what you think.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.