JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Round count is approx 400, shows no holster wear. Gun is in Tacoma, and thats where youll be picking it up. NOT INTERESTED IN ANY TRADES AT ALL. $550 OBO. Comes with 7 magazines. This is only available for the remaining 5 days until I move, and I am not desperate sell so lowballs will go unanswered.

MampP9mm_zps1705f931.jpg

You can buy this M&P9 w/ (3) mags for $398, (4) mags @ $32/ea = $526. Your listing $550 w/ 400rds thru it. Quit pricing gouging and "screwing over your fellow gun enthusiast."

First of all cocksucker, $398 is the LEO/MIL price which I no longer qualify for. Second of all, of four shops closest to physical address (welchers, SAA, Quantico, and Mary's pistols) This is significantly cheaper than a new one with two magazines goes for. Mary's pistols has them for $549 and tax. Shouldnt you be off somewhere hocking your overpriced polymer bubblegum heap?

Tisk Tisk on the swearing and name calling. Please see forum rules #1 & #2.
Well Quantico is where I got my pricing from, they list it at $398, and $348 for LEO/MIL. Secondly, you claimed to be a "FN Dealer", I find it hard to believe that a dealer would be calling their own product a "polymer bubblegum heap". I'm not in sales, but that seems like bad business practice. Thanks for editing that from your original "polymer sh*% heap" though. Is that why your selling your polymer S&W9? Your the one who hijacked my listing, called me a liar and said that I was price gouging. I haven't lied, my listing is below the MSRP even you quoted and well below market value. You cherry picked the lowest price you can find for a stock rifle and compared apples to oranges. For someone who hops on someone's listing and makes the accusations that you did, seems to be a lot of inconsistency and hypocrisy in your story. I'm done though, no one wins by hijacking listings, and trashing people for no reason. In the future, if you see something that you feel is overpriced, don't buy it. If its overpriced, no one else will either.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top