JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking for a shield in 9mm. I need a carry gun, and it just fits me perfectly. I can have cash within a few minutes, and have washington and oregon concealed pistol licenses.

PM me! Thanks.

If your unable to get one private party do some legwork and you'll get one in no time. I started getting my name on the lists of the big gun shops two weeks ago and have been calling every gun shop in Salem and Portland twice a week for updates on inventory. Even had a guy at a Salem gun shop laugh at me... My local ffl called me yesterday and told me there were 6 9mm's on www.galleryofguns.com. by the time i signed up and purchased mine there were only 2 left and they sold less than 10 minutes later. So don't be one of the 100+ clowns that have their names on NorthwestArmory, Keith's, and Cabelas just waiting til early next year for a phone call...

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Any suggestions on stores, then? I am a WA resident so OR is out as far as I know, even with my OR CPL. Im on one or two lists, so we will see about them, otherwise I am open to suggestions. Just want to get one as it fits me much better than what I have and what is out there.

It seems like the smaller stores are a better bet than the box stores. My ffl called the rep for that website i listed and told my ffl when those guns were gonna be listed. I would keep calling around your lgs a couple times a week and talk to them and find out how many they have had in stock and how frequent they get them and keep a list. As far as buying in Oregon it would have to be xfered to a ffl in Washington even if you bought on that web site. In that case it says what the fees are minus whatever Washington charges extra (ie. Oregon charges a $10 bgc on all weapons sold through a dealer). So the website listed the total cost as $395.00 and all i pay tomorrow when I pick it up is the $10 fee and the remaining cost minus my deposit. I have also seen a few go for $450 on gunbroker. Like i said think of every angle and work it, I am in a town of 3000 folks and my ffl got me one before others waiting on lists in towns of 200,000 +.

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.