JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to buy a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm full size or compact in the southern Oregon area. Willing to travel a bit possibly. Please no magazine lock but thumb safeties will be considered.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Looking to buy a Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm full size or compact in the southern Oregon area. Willing to travel a bit possibly. Please no magazine lock but thumb safeties will be considered.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks!
Hello. I'm interested in selling my M&P 9 2.0 compact (3.6" barrel). I upgraded the sights to Trijicon night sights. I'm the original owner. I've had it for a little over a year and put 1,900 rounds through it (mainly 115 grain FMJ...all rounds brass casing). I field stripped and cleaning/lubed the gun several times. I'm in the Portland, OR area. It would come with two 15 round mags and manual thumb safety I took out. I may be willing to sell the light/laser sight that is attached in the picture. Let me know if you are still looking for an M&P and want to figure out a place to meet (I realize I'm not in Southern OR).

M&P.jpeg