Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm Full Size

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by uptownsouldier253, May 4, 2012.

1. uptownsouldier253

uptownsouldier253 Kent, WA Member

S&W M&P has around 500 rounds through it. Internals have been cleaned up and lightly polished to produce a much smoother trigger pull. Comes with 3 total 17 round mags with arredondo mag extensions on 2 of them and also have the 3rd extension in the package. The mag extensions add 5 extra rounds which brings the total to 22 rounds in a mag! Meaning with this setup you could carry over 60 rounds of ammo on you at one time! I have the factory baseplates and original followers as the followers have been replaced with new factory fresh ones. Included is an olive drab kydex holster and double mag holster. Holster includes extra mounting hardware to attach to molle as well as iwb and owb clips. Also included is the streamlight tlr1-s light which the holster is formed for. The holster has great retention with or without the light attached so you can carry to your preference. Also includes factory case, paperwork, and lock. This really is a complete kit for the tactical mall ninja to the elite operator… $750obo or trade for ar15, ak47 or variant, 12g Mossberg 500 or Remington 870, or glock 19 gen 3

photo1.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    photo4.jpg

2. Iron4022

Iron4022 Tumwater, near Olympia High School New Member

Any interest in a winchester 1300 with knox stock and original stock? Dan

3. uptownsouldier253

uptownsouldier253 Kent, WA Member

no thanks. i've listed what i would trade for. Please stick to the post. thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.