JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$399
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
IMG_0371.JPG

For Sale only, my Smith and Wesson M&P 22C compact pistol, with everything that comes with the pistol, plus upgrades sights, soft range case and 100 rounds of Blazer 40gr LRN ammo. Like new, better actually: it's broken in and runs like a top!

I am original purchaser, actually bought it with my wife in mind (don't we always use that excuse?!). I brought it to range when I was Range Officer to have for new shooters to get acquainted with shooting via this softer caliber. The pistol has about 300 rounds through it, runs great and I cleaned it after every use.

I have everything except the FACTORY threaded barrel protector wrench, but have one that works. Both magazines, key, lock, manual, box, protective wrapper ... just like new.

I upgraded the sights to Williams Fire Sights (I have the originals) WHAT A DIFFERENCE! Really nice upgrade (and now hard to find). Also included is a padded Allen gun bag with twin zipper pockets.

Lastly, I am including 100 rounds of Blazer 22LR 40 grain Lead Round Nose ammo to get you started.

I do have, for an additional $20, the threaded barrel adapter to support 1/2x28 threaded accessories, such as flash hider or of course a suppressor.

$399 US Currency, transfer at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha. My FFL policy: If you pass BGC on initial meeting, transfer is on me. If you get put into purgatory and we have to come back, YOU pay the transfer fee! (I have to pay a caregiver to be with the Mrs. anytime I leave my premise, sorry)

Sorry, no trades at this time .... (and no, the S&W Gun Stand is not included!)

Thanks for looking
IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0375.JPG
IMG_0376.JPG IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0378.JPG IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0380.JPG

IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0369.JPG IMG_0370.JPG IMG_0372.JPG IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0374.JPG IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0369.JPG IMG_0371.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads