JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
$380 and comes with an extra 12rd magazine! (Price is firm or I can keep it.)

Face to face sale with ODL (CHL preferred) and Bill of Sale req'd.

Only taken out once. Maybe 200 rounds. Looks and work like new! Great gun, just a little big for my tastes...

Thanks.

"
SKU: 222000
.Model: M&P22
.Caliber: .22 LR
.Capacity: 12+1 Rounds
.Action: Single Action - Internal Hammer - Fired
.Barrel Length: 4.1" / 10.4 cm
.Front Sight: Drift Adjustable
.Rear Sight: Click Adjustable
.Overall Length: 7.6" / 19.3 cm
.Weight: 24 oz. / 680.4 g
.Grip: Polymer, Fixed Backstrap
.Frame Material: Metal
.Slide Material: Aluminum-Aeospace Alloy
.Finish: Black
.Other Features: Ambidextrous Manual Safety
Ambidextrous Slide Stop
Reversible Magazine Release
Picatinny-Style Accessory Rail
.Purpose: Recreational
Personal Protection
Home Protection
Professional / Duty
"

"
SKU: 222000

The M&P22 is sure to be a popular addition to the M&P line of semi-auto pistols. Designed as a dedicated .22LR, the M&P22 pistol combines the look, feel and familiar operating features of the trusted M&P series of centerfire pistols.
The M&P22 is ideally suited for training or simple shooting enjoyment with the popular .22LR cartridge.

Made by the .22 experts at Carl Walther, GmbH for Smith & Wesson.
"

View attachment 135097 View attachment 135098

interested in a trade for a p22? Its a bit smaller and you said this was a little big for your taste. It would come with 4 mags and all the original tools and case. I have a CHL location is very close. You'd really be helping me out, I have been looking for a m&p 22 for consistency in training with my .40 cal m&p I have, but cant justify two .22 cal pistols. I tried to PM you but it says your at your limit. let me know!
Thanks

Morning,
I'm still somewhat interested
I noticed you changed your description and deleted the one "box of .22" but the headline ad it says with ammo, so I'm guessing it is still included?
Also you say You'll sell more .22 ammo at your cost If gun is purchased? How many rounds and at what cost?
Thanks Rob
Salem
Send PM?

No ammo is included.

Would sell as many as 10 boxes of Remington 'New and Improved" 225rd boxes at $11 each, which is what I paid at Walmart - who raised their prices.

Thx.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top