JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm gonna early Smith and Wesson bodyguard with the Crimson trace laser and it has anyone ever had any issues with a double fire scenario to fire around just started having an issue changed ammo did the same thing but it's not consistent anyone have any ideas I'm thinking about a damaged firing pin or I just could have some bad ammo before I take it to the gunsmith just want to see if anyone had the same issue. I just want to clarify this isNot an issue of two rounds firing it's an issue of having to fire the weapon twice or pull the hammer back twice to get it to fire a single round

First question did you buy it used?
Second Q: how many rounds did you put through it?
Third Q: have you cleaned the gun? Including the harder to reach areas like the firing pin channel as Certaindeaf mentioned?

If a firearm is dirty enough in the firing pin channel it can cause the firing pin to stick, this can cause doubles, triples, or an entire magazine to be emptied with one trigger pull. If it persists after a good thorough cleaning then I would contact the manufacturer.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top