JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
357 Magnum
City
Tumwater
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a really nice and clean S&W model 686 plus with the seven shot cylinder. Check out the pics. There's a minimal turn line and just a few small scuffs . Lock-up and action work as they should. Original rubber grips have been replaced with S&W factory "JM" Jerry Miculek wood grips. Comes with correct factory case and owners papers as shown.

Please review the pictures and contact me with any questions.

Priced at $750 plus $50.00 shipping to your dealer if we don't meet up. Payable with cash or USPS postal money order if shipped.

We can meet at my local dealer in Lacey for a $20 transfer fee or possibly meet further away if reasonable.

IMG_4144.JPG IMG_4145.JPG IMG_4146.JPG IMG_4146-1.JPG IMG_4148.JPG IMG_4149.JPG IMG_4150.JPG IMG_4151.JPG IMG_4142.jpg IMG_4139.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Sa-weet!!! I have a 686-6 and it is a real dream to shoot. I've carried it hunting (high on my hip). Smith&Wesson trigger on this model in particular, is very smooth, then crisp on the break. 😃