JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
44 Magnum
City
Tillamook
State
Oregon
Purchased this very nice Smith several years ago for investment purposes. But I've realized that I'm not a firearm investor. I'm a collector but not an investor. I like to shoot my firearms and the temptation to shoot this one is too much for me to resist. Time to sell or start blasting away. Includes box, waxed paper, manuals, cleaning rod sealed in plastic. cardboard cover and spare front sight. See pictures.Very light almost unperceivable turn mark on a section of cylinder. Buyer pays shipping. Would consider trade for lightly used Ruger Precision Rifle in 6.5 Creedmore

IMG-0635.JPG IMG-0638.JPG IMG-0639.JPG IMG-0640.JPG IMG-0642.JPG IMG-0608.JPG IMG-0632.JPG IMG-0633.JPG IMG-0606.JPG IMG-0607.JPG IMG-0611.JPG IMG-0613.JPG IMG-0618.JPG IMG-0622.JPG IMG-0624.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going to be shooting it. No interest.
Ooohhh... I doubt that.

Wait til January to list this beauty again.

Holiday time is a tough time to separate people from their money.

Tax refund time is a GOOD time to separate people from their money.

It's a beautiful gun, but also a pretty LARGE chunk o' dough to be putting out. Don't be discouraged, just be patient.

I had a blued Lew Horton M29 (unfluted cyl... I'm a sucker for that feature) that I bought from a Las Vegas pawn shop (one of my favorite places to troll for bargains) that I regret selling to this day. It was beautiful and wholly impractical but pride of ownership is a huge motivator... just gotta find the right time and buyer.

Ooohhh... I doubt that.

Wait til January to list this beauty again.

Holiday time is a tough time to separate people from their money.

Tax refund time is a GOOD time to separate people from their money.

It's a beautiful gun, but also a pretty LARGE chunk o' dough to be putting out. Don't be discouraged, just be patient.

I had a blued Lew Horton M29 (unfluted cyl... I'm a sucker for that feature) that I bought from a Las Vegas pawn shop (one of my favorite places to troll for bargains) that I regret selling to this day. It was beautiful and wholly impractical but pride of ownership is a huge motivator... just gotta find the right time and buyer.
Good advice, thank you. I hope I can keep from shooting it. Every time I open the safe it beckons to me. Seriously it's rough. I recently saw one of those Lew Horton's for sale, Gun broker I believe. Yes they are beautiful.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top