JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice S&W 4556 for sale. You rarely see these offered as only a few hundred were even made. This is an all stainless single stack compact .45acp that is DAO. Trigger is short, smooth and the best I have seen in a 3rd gen Smith. Asking $450. Buyer must have a valid WA DL and CPL. This gun comes with one factory S&W yellow follower mag and one almost brand new S&W factory black follower mag. This gun functions flawlessly and is entirely reliable. Would make a great compact .45 acp carry gun. The only reason I am selling it is because I just bought another S&W revolver and cannot afford to keep both. I live in the Maple Valley Renton area and work in the Tacoma area. Thanks for looking.
PTDC1068.jpg
PTDC1064.jpg

Yes, but my FFL charges $50 to ship it. If I ship it as an individual I cannot use US Postal service and only have the option of Fed Express over night (their policy) and they charge even more. PD

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top