1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Smith and Wesson 442 pro J frame snub

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by sonata7, Mar 12, 2011.

1. sonata7

sonata7 98661 Member

For sale here is my Smith and Wesson 442 pro. I am moving to a place where I can no longer have guns.

I have owned this since it was new and can show a receipt for this gun if it's a concern. I have babied this 442 and always have cleaned it with hoppes elite and a light coat of eezox on the outside. Dry fire has been done with snap caps (minus a dozen or so times during shooting).

I have shot somewhere between 400-600 rounds through this gun. This gun DOES NOT have an internal lock. It has always been cleaned immediately after each firing session. I have never had any sort of hiccup firing this 442.

included in this sale:

- Smith and wesson 442 pro revolver
    - 3 s&w moonclips
    - 1 moonclip ccw holder (30.00 new @ moonclips.com)
    - 1 moonclip stripper tool (20.00 new @ moonclips.com)
    - 1 Mikas pocket holster
    - 15 rounds of hornady critical defense rounds (5 in a moonclip with the holder)
    - 5 azoom 38spl snap caps
    - 1 s&w chamber lock
    - 1 s&w case

TERMS -

Face to face and a simple bill of sale. Please bring valid photo ID for the bill of sale.

I also have 4 boxes of magtech 38spl 158 grain ammo (50 per box, 200 rds total) for $45.00.

I also have 1 box of hornady critical defense hollow point 38spl ammo (25 rds) for $15.00
  2. Chipperxd

Chipperxd Buffalo Active Member

pardon the noob question but does this mean that the gun cannot loaded without a moon clip? Also do you ever make it up to the Seattle area?
  3. Iceberg

Iceberg Washington County Active Member

4. sonata7

sonata7 98661 Member

you can load with or without the moonclips.
  5. glocksrule

glocksrule Battle Ground, WA Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.