JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
image.jpg For sale Smith and Wesson 44 magnum 8 3/8 revolver third generation
Rarely used good shape with laser. Call 503 5099062
If you can't pass a back round check don't bother trying to buy. Asking 1050.00
Hard case, laser, and ammo included. Just had professionally cleaned and inspected and appraised along with serial number checked. Thanks to my friends in Wilsonville. They said It has very little minor pitting that needs a good polish. See attached picture down below. You got to go check these guys out. They know their stuff and do amazing work! Thanks again! They added value to my 44 smith and Wesson! He was also kind enough to remove scope off..

Last Edited:
Do you have the rear sight ?

All I have is what's in the picture. I guess the scope was used to replace the rear sight? I'm not the original owner. I got it like this. I don't have any extra pieces other than a box of amo and a hard case.

1 small box. It's a 40 dollar box. It's a full box. It came with gun. They look like hollow point? I think? They might be regular? They have a hole where the tip should be? I don't know much about these things? It's a nice looking gun. Maybe some one else would make better use of it.

We would offer $800.00 for the package .We are an FFL in Wilsonville.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.