JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale my Smith and Wesson 325 PD revolver with factory night sights (tritium not fiber optic) .45 ACP. 4 in barrel. Uses moon clips to load. Comes with factory box and 16 full moon and 2 half moon clips and a tool to remove the brass from the clips so you can reuse them. Rubber Hogue grips. The finish has a few idiot scratches and is not perfect but still pretty good. Still it is a super cool scandium framed revolver that is incredibly light weight. It makes you feel like Yosemite Sam.;) I am not the original owner and don't know round count.

New price was over $900. Asking $750 ftf in Wash Co will ship to your FFL for $25.
For comparison there are 3 325 PDs all with 2.5 inch barrels and no night sights on Gunbroker as I write this, they are listed for $949 to $1099 so I think my price is very fair. Why buy new? I would keep it except I am trying to raise money for something I want more.

The link below shows a picture of what it looks like. (not my gun but very close.) I haven't taken pics yet, but can email some to those who are interested.

S&W 325pd input wanted. - AR15.Com Archive

Feel free to PM any questions or offers.:s0155:

SOLD :s0155: