JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
One of my grail guns as well. Have this one and a Kimber 10 up for sale, whichever sells first spares the other. Sort of a steel cage death match, two go in and only one comes out

The 1006 is no joke. I owned one for a bit, and it sits on the regret list. GLWS!

IMG_0018.JPG Great pistol I own a 4006 and sold my 5906 that was a sell I regret

I know the feeling. But maybe there's another scenario. Get yourself a dual shoulder rig and with these two boomers you could be billy bad a$$.
Huh, I could use an image upgrade. You wanna sell yours?

I'm not a seller at this point.
Disappointed that i don't have the funds to make a legitimate offer and have the twins together again, but that's the way it is at the moment.

If you want a craigslist lowball offer as well as a Monty Hall trade option, I can do that :D
I'm guessing you don't, though :)

Good luck with your sale.

Thanks brother. Guess I'll have to put my dreams of bad assery on hold for now. All this Miami Vice mojo is kinda sapping my well to sell anyway, so I guess I'll have to pass on what's behind door #2.

I'm lusting, but I'd just abuse the bubblegum out of it, and since there's no replacement parts...

That Kimber though, have to think about that.

:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.