JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I installed a reduced power spring+mainspring and for the life of me I couldn't get it back together with the bobby pin looking safety thing. I put it together without it and it seems to work fine, is it OK?
And the yoke seems to swing out a little stiff is that normal?

I installed a reduced power spring+mainspring and for the life of me I couldn't get it back together with the bobby pin looking safety thing. I put it together without it and it seems to work fine, is it OK?

Another good reason to have a good gunsmith in your back pocket.

I assume you are talking about the hammer block, instead of placing it into the frame and trying to install the sideplate, place it in it's slot in the side plate and keep it there with a bit of grease, then install the sideplate.

If you are referring to the hammer block (as mentioned by coop), it is NOT okay.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top