JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
20170527_062034.jpg 20170527_062058.jpg A beautiful Smith, 44mag. 4 inch.
Bead blast finish, smooth as glass..
No box, and no dissappointments..
850$ Plus shipping to ffl.

Last Edited:
Original finish would be a brush finish and the lettering would be clean and crisp from being stamped after the polishing. But if it's just a shooter who cares.

Omg...if you knew what I have for Smith's you'd eat your words... lol. This was on a trade deal...
Oh I know Todd i wasn't poking fun at you. I dealt with you years ago on another site before you even joined NWFA. The joke was that someone is attempting to school you. I'm not sure there is anyone on this page that lays down the Smith offerings that you do that's why I found it hilarious.

Oh I know Todd i wasn't poking fun at you. I dealt with you years ago on another site before you even joined NWFA. The joke was that someone is attempting to school you. I'm not sure there is anyone on this page that lays down the Smith offerings that you do that's why I found it hilarious.
Too funny...lol.. I've got mist of my collection to 586 and 686s now...a couple in the 1 of 50 range...

Too funny...lol.. I've got mist of my collection to 586 and 686s now...a couple in the 1 of 50 range...
I was blanking earlier on the site, it was outdoors trader you used to sell on. You've posted up some pretty incredible revolvers (M27&28 come to mind) that Ive drooled over so I'm going to venture to guess the 586s (my personal favorite) & 686s your holding in your collection are not your run of the mill Smiths.

I was blanking earlier on the site, it was outdoors trader you used to sell on. You've posted up some pretty incredible revolvers (M27&28 come to mind) that Ive drooled over so I'm going to venture to guess the 586s (my personal favorite) & 686s your holding in your collection are not your run of the mill Smiths.
No...there the quality 3 and 2.5 inchers that are only 55 to 150 produced...

Original finish would be a brush finish and the lettering would be clean and crisp from being stamped after the polishing. But if it's just a shooter who cares.
Lettering is clean and crisp...didnt advertise it as a collector..
A great gun with a superb blast job done, possibly by Smith.. either way it's a great 629.. perfect hunting carry gun.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.