JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smill & Welson from Sprangfield. (giggle)

With 20th century Spanish handguns there are copies galore. From my own study and experience, the quality ranges from dangerously bad to surprisingly good, with a few that actually improved upon the product they were copying. I still wouldn't shoot a "Smill & Welson," even if paid to do so. :p

what's in a name ?
the above post reminded me of something in the back of the safe. from the era of velo dogs and what are now known as saturday night specials. i acquired this long ago solely due to its name. .32 rimfire, five shooter,no gate. cost me 15 bucks but the name is worth $20. i have a partial box of shells by numrich arms. penetration testing on a 2x4 left the base of the slug flush with the surface, but i wouldn't want to be the dog chasing this guy on a highwheeler.

DSC03139.JPG DSC03140.JPG DSC03142.JPG

When I opened up the side plate on my Rossi revolver. I thought I was looking at a clone of a Smith and Wesson. For that reason.....now a days.....I prefer them over a Taurus or Charter Arms revolver. BUT......I'd stick to the older Rossi revolvers (Imported by Interarms) vs. the Rossi Baz Tech stuff.

Aloha, Mark

what's in a name ?
the above post reminded me of something in the back of the safe. from the era of velo dogs and what are now known as saturday night specials. i acquired this long ago solely due to its name. .32 rimfire, five shooter,no gate. cost me 15 bucks but the name is worth $20. i have a partial box of shells by numrich arms. penetration testing on a 2x4 left the base of the slug flush with the surface, but i wouldn't want to be the dog chasing this guy on a highwheeler.

View attachment 754508 View attachment 754509 View attachment 754511

Very neat-o piece. I remember that name when I did a deep study of what are oft termed "Suicide Specials" way back in the early 2000s. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top