JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmmm, did he record this conversation without telling those store clerks? That is a violation of Oregon law. I wouldn't be surprised he made the whole conversation up, though.

I'd comment, but I bailed from facebook long ago.

Of course he made it up! What gun store clerk would admit to being a racist to a stranger in this day and age? All lies.

GUY: They are lying. They sell the guns to people to protect themselves when "they" come?

ME: Who is "they," zombies?

GUY: Yeah, that and all the others who might try to steal your food after an earthquake or take your guns or imprison your family members.

ME: Is that something that really concerns you?

GUY: Yeah, with the way the country has been going the last 7 years. . .
ME: You mean since we got a black president?

GUY: Well, not just that but look at all the Muslims and immigrants streaming across the border to get us. I have six ARs, and plenty of ammunition

this guy is a troll. sad thing is people believe everything they read on the internet. does this guy have audio of his conversation? or is this just how HE remembers it? two sides to every story.

by reading his BS it seems as if he is the 'type of person' where if you dont agree with his beliefs then shame on you and you are wrong kind of guy. f-that guy. he wasnt there to learn more about ar15s he was there to troll and share his BS with 4500 (im guessing) facebook friends

Hey Buckley, cool story bro. How about that liquor store clerk a few blocks down? I'm sure alcohol has took many lives too. Sadly, I know more people who have died from drug or alcohol influence than from guns.

Of course he made it up!
Yep - and a pretty poor 'script' at that. Obviously one of the products of the 60's with a lot of time on his hands and still spouting his liberal agenda. There are LOTS of these types out there and some are nearly beyond belief.....i have a cousin in his 'demographic' and of similar attitude - they might have been 'cut' from the same mold!

Hey Buckley, cool story bro. How about that liquor store clerk a few blocks down? I'm sure alcohol has took many lives too. Sadly, I know more people who have died from drug or alcohol influence than from guns.
Lack of alcohol because of Mormons killed John, or was it School? No wait it was a gun that killed his friend John.
"I thought of my friend John, a husband and father, who was depressed about school and couldn't buy beer in Utah because it was Sunday, so he bought a gun and shot himself."

depressed about school and sad he couldnt buy alcohol.... HMMMM.

depression:mental illness
alcoholism:mental/physical illness

yet he blames the gun.

I googled his name (which is unusual) and found this:

019-021: Mormon, Married, Gay and Facing Discipline–An Interview with Buckley Jeppson (http://www.mormonstories.org/mormon-stories-019-020-and-021-mormon-married-gay-and-facing-discipline-an-interview-with-buckley-jeppson/)

And this:

Looks like one of those self-haters. Some "men" don't like to see real men...

I found his email and asked him about this project of his - ambushing clerks in gun shops - but he hasn't responded yet. ;)

Strange to see a gay man advocating the disarming of victims, but there it is...

In case you are following the story. There is a Portland guy that says he went to the US guns store in Portland (employee's are members on the forum here) and made a facebook post about his questions about the AR15 and how he was confronted in the parking lot by a customer after. News story here

Portland man's Facebook post about gun store visit goes viral (http://www.kgw.com/life/portland-mans-facebook-post-about-gun-store-visit-goes-viral/246111621)

US Guns updated their facebook and have video surveillance that he made it all up

US Guns, LLC (https://www.facebook.com/usgunsllc/posts/506518556216394)

I think I might stop by US Guns today and and do some shopping to show them support of the people they have to deal with.

Support your local gun stores!

Did he really think he could walk into a gun store and there wouldn't be video of what happens?

What a TOOL.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads