JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got myself in a predicament. LOL, I finished using our food processor and was putting it away after washing. My wife walked in and we began talking, and I grabbed the slicer blade, and sliced my right thumb pretty deep, right through the thumbprint. Now I'm forced to swipe with a finger until it locks me out, then I type in my password to access my dumbphone!! :rolleyes: Every time...DOH!!!

What brand of phone is it? An iPhone should allow you to re-authorize your fingerprints after you've unlocked it with your security code. Go to Settings>Touch ID & Passcode. Enter your passcode and then reset your finger prints. This time around do both thumbs, both index fingers, and another one of your choice. That way you can use an alternate finger if you injure one hand.

The phone is a Samsung galaxy S5. I tried unlocking it, but the blood was all over my phone. I eventually noticed that I could type the security code for every step as I walked through the settings. I have the fingerprint security deactivated now.

That's your fault for not having multiple fingers stored in the database.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top