Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Smart Parts Ion paintball package. Paint included! Cheap $300

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by x503Codyx, Feb 20, 2013.

1. x503Codyx

x503Codyx Portland Member

I've got a Smart Parts Ion, well taken care of. It has a qev, custom products barrel(.689), Short adjustable feedneck, new trigger, and its in great condition. I took care of this thing, and decked it out as much as possible. It will also come with a Halo B, Vlocity Jr, Worr gas 50/3000 steely, vforce mask and a carbon fiber 45/4500 pure energy tank, This setup is ready to go, and for the price is an awesome setup. If you wanna get into paintball, this is a great inexpensive highend electric setup.

Will also include paint, about a thousand rounds worth that's been sitting around.

Thanks for looking, if you have any questions email me or pm and I will get back to you as fast as possible. Mcgrawcody@gmail.Com

Note: Other pictures of extra tank, mask, and loader can't be uploaded. Pm or email for extra pictures.

Tags: paintball, smart parts, eclipse, proto, dye, tipmann, speedball, woodsball, etc....

3Mc3Nb3H35G45E55J2d2kc4590b5881f516d1.jpg

2. x503Codyx

x503Codyx Portland Member

Bump! Will take trades and offers! Good, well treated setup for cheap!