JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Leave it with me fer an hour, I'll figger it out! GettyImages-78777891-scaled.jpg

"LodeStar integrated both a fingerprint reader and a near-field communication chip activated by a phone app, plus a PIN pad. "
Yahoo - worlds biggest leftist liars.

Now, if they can only get criminals to buy them. Since law abiding citizens really aren't the issue with gun crimes.

The list of negative gun issues listed won't be solved with this technology for the most part. There are firearms today with internal locks. I have 2. That alone eliminates the vast majority of the problems without resorting to the Frankengrip. They need this technology just for something new to mandate, tax and regulate (ie: power to arrest)
You forgot about giving "them" the power to also disable your gun through the interwebs….

It won't work in the left hand. That's a deal breaker for me by itself, and I'm not left handed.
"Smart" guns are as useless as a nipple on a beer bottle.
No, they are worse. With a nipple on a beer bottle I can lay down on the couch and drink my beer while watching pr0n without moving my face 🙃

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top