JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I'm very happy with the PM9 I bought. I've put about 300 rounds through it so far, and had no malfunctions. I did buy it slightly used and am not sure of the previous round count so it may have been broken in already. I put 200 FMJ and about 100 HP rounds down range. I'm still working on mastering the longer trigger accuracywise, but my groups have been respectable and fine for defensive purposes and this small gun. It also carry's much better than my G26. Lighter due to size and less rounds, but the slimness is what seems to be making the difference. I've been carrying the gun OWB in a Don Hume JIT Slide, and IWB in a Crossbreed Microclip and a Don Hume Clip On IWB and it seems to carry well in all 3. The Clip on seems the best in an appendix carry position for me, so I may get a better quality Clip IWB in the future.

Glad you are pleased. I know I love my PM. The slimness of it sure does make it carry and conceal easier than the Glock. :)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top