JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They had a better case than OFF, working off state constitution vs the Fed. since 9th hasnt redone the case in cali the judge up here just going to follow suit until.. NRA had better prepared their case than OFF. this will go slowly but until makes 114 null for now!

If this order stands through Friday, background checks done on Monday could be released under three day rule on Friday.
I find it kinda funny, in other posts everyone was NRA bad has done nothing to help us..... then bam... a decent lawsuit that actually helps. OFFs case was almost as bad as M114 was written. had very thin ground. love them or hate them NRA does alot that isnt necessarily seen

I find it kinda funny, in other posts everyone was NRA bad has done nothing to help us..... then bam... a decent lawsuit that actually helps. OFFs case was almost as bad as M114 was written. had very thin ground. love them or hate them NRA does alot that isnt necessarily seen
Right, like support 2A infringements, tons of fraud and corruption and lining Lapierre's back pocket. Supporting the procurement of private jets and million dollar vacation homes are my top priority when it comes to battling infringements.....not. I didn't really anticipate OFF getting anything done based on what I saw of the case they were presenting so it's cool that the NRA finally got off their bubblegum and did something but they can still go get f*cked.

Ill eat crow on that one. NRA is still not my choice to donate $$$ to though.

Right, like support 2A infringements, tons of fraud and corruption and lining Lapierre's back pocket. Supporting the procurement of private jets and million dollar vacation homes are my top priority when it comes to battling infringements.....not. I didn't really anticipate OFF getting anything done based on what I saw of the case they were presenting so it's cool that the NRA finally got off their bubblegum and did something but they can still go get f*cked.
Agreed, but i feel they all better themselves 1st, then pay employees, cover overhead, then if anything is left provide help to the cause. With Power come great responsibility And when you have billions of dollars not hard to get power hungry and greedy.. Just look around, we are seeing it daily and Non profits are some of the dirtiest money people. My company i and a Agent for gives out lavish gifts to CEO's, big bonuses, yachts, etc, and then tells us that they gotta cut commissions by .5% because the markets turning and we are not profitable....

I still occasionally wear my NRA cap, (unless it's raining then it's my flight line cap) mainly because I like to piss off antis.;)
i use the free cheap a$$ backpack (this years bonus for renewing) for my gun mat, tarps, and garbage bags for the range and brass pickup bag.

Agreed, but i feel they all better themselves 1st, then pay employees, cover overhead, then if anything is left provide help to the cause. With Power come great responsibility And when you have billions of dollars not hard to get power hungry and greedy.. Just look around, we are seeing it daily and Non profits are some of the dirtiest money people. My company i and a Agent for gives out lavish gifts to CEO's, big bonuses, yachts, etc, and then tells us that they gotta cut commissions by .5% because the markets turning and we are not profitable....
It's like the Crazy/Hot matrix but for corporations. :)

I believe it was the GOA that went to Harney County and won.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top