JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am debating heading back to Alaska to work this summer and am thinking of pulling up a trailer. I have a Ford F-150 to pull it behind, so it needs to be fairly small (24' or shorter I think would work). It would need to be small and preferably self-contained, preferably late 80's or newer. It needs to be leak free and solid, with good tires, as it will need to make it up and back down the AlCan.

My budget is pretty limited. I have a lot of guns that I could trade. S&W 1917 service revolver, Ithaca Model 37 Defender shotgun, 20" AR-15, VZ-24 Mauser, possibly more I could add. It needs to be fairly affordable. Any more than that, I could possibly add some cash, or negotiate a payment plan (wouldn't need to be a very long one, I get paid very well in AK ;))

If you have something, let me know. Thanks for your time...

Still looking. I still have a few guns available. Remington Model 7, Mauser, Ithaca Model 37, S&W Model 64, Rock Island .38 Super, maybe a few other things. I also have a little over a $1000 cash available. Anyone need to get a trailer out of their driveway and help out a fellow gun-nut? Thanks...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.