JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a crappy little lightweight trailer,VW axle & torsion bars,needs springs (has a coil spring on one side,other side was missing so they put a piece of square tubing in its place:eek:)

I've actually hauled 2 motorcycles on this thing from Milwaukie to Estacada and back.Its very light duty though-I wouldn't trust much weight on it.A few hundred pounds max.Add some sides,beef it up,use it on the farm,or tow it behind your Prius.Whatever.

It's about 3 1/2' x 6',deck is made of expanded metal with a couple pieces of 3/4 inch plywood on it.

Tows fine,lights work,nice fenders,has VW alloy wheels and the tires are excellent (comes with 2 spares in excellent condition)
Takes a 2" ball.

No title or plate,as they arent required in Oregon..Sorry WA guys.
Again,it's a project.Dont expect a jewel;
DO expect everything else I've written in this ad.

My soft headed wife put it on Craigslist today,but "accidentally" put it in the free section,and I had so many emails that I am still deleting them..At least I learned that there is some interest out there !!

Its not FREE,but I will sell it for $100,or preferably trade for-
M1 Carbine mags
AK mags
1911 mags
1911 holster
Name brand OTF knife

or ammo in-
.30 carbine
30-40 Krag
762x39
.45 ACP
9x18 Makarov

20160924_165502.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top