JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you ever make it down to Vancouver I may know someone that has about 5k available, CCI 400's, but they are $50 per 1k and only sold in 5k lots.

He gets them 5k at a time and is paying through the nose for them after shipping and hazmat, so I know he's barely making enough to cover his time. Someone told me that at the recent PDX gun show they were selling primers for $90 per 1k.....no thanks!!

If interested I can call Monday and see if anything is heading his way.

I went thru there on Tuesday and we got 4k of small rifle (2 people). None left on Thursday on the return trip. Limited to 1k per type available per customer so you gotta' take a friend or more. I don't know if calling helps but you can try. These are at $33.99 per 1k plus tax.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.