JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Woodburn
State
Oregon
Zip Code
5 New Boxes Winchester Small Rifle Primers $30.00 each Box. Or $150.00 for All , that 5000 Primers Total. That pick up in Woodburn.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
FYI.....
I use the Rem 6 1/2 sm rifle primers for pistol uses only. But that's me. Why?

The 6 1/2 primer cup is only .020 and is designed for lower pressure cartridges. You are also warned to never use them in firearms with free floating firing pins due to possibility of slam fires.

The following is posted at the Midwayusa website.

Warning:
Remington does not recommend this primer for use in the 17 Remington, 222 Remington, 223 Remington, 204 Ruger, 17 Remington Fireball. Use the 7-1/2 Small Rifle Bench Rest primer in these cartridges.

This 6-1/2 Small Rifle primer is primarily designed for use in the 22 Hornet.
Remington Small Rifle Primers #6-1/2 Case of 5000 (5 Boxes of 1000)
Remington Small Rifle Primers #6-1/2 Case of 5000 (5 Boxes of 1000)

What you decide to do with them is "up to you".

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Nolan,

Don't take this as a negative. Because, I'll buy them both......at 1000 count/$30.....if no one wants them.

Last Edited:
I use them in 22 H,218 Bee, 221 FireBall, also in my 222. They work just great for me. Would use Pistol Primers in a Hand gun. Nolan. Unsure who or what is responding to the add. I never said they would work in a HandGun. ma96782 were did you here about the 6 1/2 Primers? Nolan. I didn't put them out in any ADD.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top