JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$100
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Working on an AR10 build and so I'm looking to generate some cash.

Small rifle: ALL SPF
Wolf/Tula Small Rifle 223 SR223
- #KVB-223M "This is the newest primer available in the Wolf line. It is ever so slightly hotter than the small rifle magnum primer and it comes with a brass colored thick cup. This primer can be used in place of the SRM primer or used when a different powder is used that is hard to ignite." good for 5.56/.223--300 blk AR ammo $80/K 3K available

Federal small rifle match GM205M 1K available $100 SPF

Remington 7-1/2 Bench rest grade primers good for 5.56/.223--300 blk AR ammo $100/K ---1K SPF--- 2K available
Remington 7 ½ BR
- A match or "bench rest" primer. Hornady, Handloads.com, and Chuck Hawks classify this primer as a Magnum, differing from other sources that classify it as a Standard. .025" cup thickness.

Small pistol: --All sold--

Winchester WSP standard primers $100/K 2K available--sold

CCI 550 Small pistol magnum primers $100/K available--sold

I usually meet up with people at the Sportsman's Warehouse on 82nd in Portland before or after work

20201201_173021.jpg
20201201_173114.jpg
20201201_173142.jpg \
20201201_173330.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
My 24" Lilja 308 barrel is on it's way... I'm excited...
Thank you guys for the help.

ALL SPF....

Last Edited:
So far all the deals have been win-win.
They're happy and so am I...
No shame in selling something I own to someone who wants it of their own free will.

I totally agree. I would way rather people just write that they are gonna get a quick double/triple up than saying they are selling it for a friend. No shame in claiming it.

Would you take 200 for the Tula small rifle primers? Also if the federal match 205gm SR falls through I would really like them. Did the Remington 7 1/2s all sale? Text me 5412308840

I'd like to get 1K of the Small Rifle Primers. Here in Troutdale so would love to meet up this afternoon/evening if possible.

Wade
They sold this morning, just now able to post the info. I'll keep you in mind if anyone backs out.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top