JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I have 10000 Tula small pistol primers and 5000 Wolf small magnum rifle primers available for the first who actually show up and have cash without giving me the runaround for 4 weeks. The price is the same as before because I don't gouge anyone (unless they deserve it). Tulas for $23/k and Wolfs for $18/k.

The only stipulation is that you PM me and leave a phone number so I can call you, so I know you are not a flake. I will deal with flakes no longer. No phone number, no deal.

And to those of you who are reliable, sorry it had to come to this.

Listen ladies. Those who have dealt with me know I would kick Obama in the nuts, if I could get away with it. I can't so I won't try.

Those who have dealt with me know I am fair, rarely haggle. If you want to deal with me, do what you are going to say you are going to do. Otherwise, don't even respond as it is not worth our time, and mine is likely shorter than yours.

Don't tell me your son wants something and won't call you back - 4 fricken times in 30 minutes. What until YOU have cash in hand and deal like an adult. Don't like it? Then never respond to me. Simple.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top