JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got my Witness Elite Limited 9mm last week and have put a box or two through it. Got it by mail order from the Ben Stoeger Pro Shop, good price and very efficient service.

First impressions are very positive; very comfortable, substantial and heavy. Very sure that it will group well once I get an optic on it.

Only slight negative is that the SAO trigger as delivered is more than 6lbs. I was not expecting that. But I was, in any case, expecting to eventually have to do a trigger job. Talked to various sources and decided to send it to Henning to have him install his full trigger and sear kit and tune it to 2 1/2 lbs.

Looked at just about every possible bridge mount I could find. I am not yet convinced that an IDPA/IPSC competition C-more is the right optic for me, so I have ordered the standard weaver rail type mount from EAA (it is surprisingly relatively cheap too). I already own quite a few red dots, so I plan to experiment a bit once I get the tuned gun and mount.

My pal who has a SIG X5 in 40S&W (which I lust over) tried my Witness at the range yesterday and, even with the somewhat heavy trigger, voted it the best 9mm he had ever shot. Happy with that accolade!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top