JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Do you ever put off reloading 45ACP because you don't want to bother with changing your small primer system over to large primer and then back? I just bought another press.

Here's another solution:

45ACP Small Primer Brass for Sale

2 bags of 500, $25. each

2 bags of 1000, $40. each

1 bag of 175, $10.

$130. for all

4FA3B7E7-F485-43C6-9956-55800AE15D03.jpeg
(Stock photo)

For sale mask to mask only (thanks for understanding). Prefer to meet at Cabelas just off I-5 at the Tualatin exit or at REI Bridgeport or Dicks on Boone's Ferry.

If you want an item, reply in the ad that you'll take it, then text me to arrange a time and place. If you can't meet within 3 days at one of my preferred places, make alternative arrangements with me before posting that you'll take it. First to reply in the ad that they'll take it, gets it. Text for questions and meeting arrangements at 503.358.914zero.

Once you say you'll take it, if you don't respond to my texts or PMs for 24 hours, I will assume you've backed out and will sell to the next buyer. Sorry to be so strict, but too many people have flaked out recently.

A698E789-D232-4E27-99E7-9CE68D87A683.jpeg
Thanks for looking.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I didn't even know that .45 came in small primer until some showed up in some range brass I picked up. Now I have to carefully sort my .45 brass, and I am sorry to say it, but I throw out the small primer stuff just to make sure I don't try to stuff a large primer in them.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top