JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just started reloading two months ago. For me, powder and bullets are easy to get. It's the sp primers that have been holding me up from continuing my new hobby. It's nice to see midway get them in stock. I'm hoping we will see more in the near future

Why?

The only people I feel bad about are those whom COULDN'T stock up. For whatever reasonS. Of which there are many reasons.

The percentage of folks whom COULDN'T Is pretty darned low. Everybody else? Didn't want to. For whatever reasons.

In my opinion.

I didn't really get into shooting until 01 B.C. I did buy a ton of .13/r 9mm...problem was, I was shooting it as fast as I bought it. Hard lesson learned, unfortunately. Same with reloading...decided to start the PRS thing about 6 months B.C.

I can only hope that all the new gun owners == larger, consistent demand == more production == greater economies of scale == .10/r or less 9mm on the flip side of all this. Hopefully.

I didn't really get into shooting until 01 B.C. I did buy a ton of .13/r 9mm...problem was, I was shooting it as fast as I bought it. Hard lesson learned, unfortunately. Same with reloading...decided to start the PRS thing about 6 months B.C.

I can only hope that all the new gun owners == larger, consistent demand == more production == greater economies of scale == .10/r or less 9mm on the flip side of all this. Hopefully.

Things seem to be starting to turn around, don't know if they will get that cheap though. I'm a part of an online reloading community that posts stock info and I wrote a bot that sends me notifications when certain items are in stock on sites and primers are showing up more often now. Ammo prices are starting to dip a little bit on Ammoseek as well. Not saying we will see prices near normal in a month, but it looks like we may be turning the corner a little bit.

So would buy multiples of anything requiring hazmat, to dollar cost average that fee

Yes, the idea used to be to maximize the shipping and hazmat fee efficiency by spreading it over several items. Buying hazmat one at a time due to buying restrictions really puts a damper on that idea. Now, scarce items come up seldom, which just about eliminates the possibility of stacking them up in your shopping cart to maximize shipping efficiency.

Common sense tells a smart shopper to wait and see what happens, if they can. Trouble is, we have all the political aspect to this that makes the future very unknowable. However, I'll venture to say that raised prices at some level are here to stay, even if availability gets anywhere near back to "normal." The waters have been tested, they know how much people are willing to pay. So long forever to $30 bricks. In my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top