JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
HAPPY VALLEY
State
Oregon
All sold/traded.

I have a decent supply of Winchester small pistol primers that I would like to trade for:

Zero 125 grain JHP in 9mm or 38 super (.356"), non conical shape, or
Montana Gold 124 grain JHP in 9mm.

I am not interested at this time in any other brand/type of bullets or any other trades. If you have any of the above, let me know what kind of trade ratio you're looking for.

Prefer FTF at the Home Depot on Johnson Creek Blvd right off of I-205.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a decent supply of Winchester small pistol primers that I would like to trade for:

I am not interested at this time in any other brand/type of bullets or any other trades. If you have any of the above, let me know what kind of trade ratio you're looking for.

Would you be interested in selling some primers for $60.00 per 1000? I like to buy 2000. I got reloading equipment for Christmas but can't find primers at a fair price.

I realize that you don't want any substitutes but I have a fair amount of 9mm brass if you're willing to trade for the small pistol primers

So I know it's not the brands you was looking for but I have some hornady 90 grainers like 6 boxes atm and 1 box of 147 hp I was gonna load up in .357 cases how many was you looking to trade for??

I'd be willing to pay you $100 per 1k, if you could mail them

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top