JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
9mm
City
Oregon city/clackamas
State
Oregon
In search of Small pistol primers.
Let me know what you want for them/where has them in stock if you know.
Thank's

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Bi Mart told me the feds have stopped them from ordering or keeping primers and powder for now. They had NONE when I was there a few days ago...

I find this REALLY hard to believe....
The funny things is there may be a bit of truth to this. As a general rule, the Federal government can't prevent the sale of primers to resellers unless in a time of war or National emergency, neither condition exists. With that said, the laws of supply and demand are often pushed to absurd extremes during times like this when panic buying is common place. So while the 'Feds' might not be deliberately preventing primers from reaching resellers, they are, by way of existing military contract requirements, forcing primer manufactures to fulfill government orders first before fulfilling reseller's orders. If you consider that all the ammo that should be on store shelves right now will also require primers, the larger ammo manufacture are probably in line right behind government contracts in order fulfillment. I wouldn't expect to see primers back on the shelves until after the ammo returns to store shelves.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.