JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was in the BassPro in south Tacoma today (east side of I5 between 72d and 84th streets)

They had CCI Small Pistol Primers (Magnum) available; at the time there were some Large Pistol Primers available also. But...

They would only sell 2 sleeves (200 primers) to an individual. Cost was $10.47.

I called before going there and they told me the primers were available. Would be worth a call to confirm they are still available before making the drive. No smokeless powder in stock - they did have black powder.

Last Edited:
Don't know where else to put this info. Moderator please move if it more appropriate in another section on NWFA.

Was in the BassPro in south Tacoma today (east side of I5 between 72d and 84th streets)

They had CCI Small Pistol Primers (Magnum) available; at the time there were some Large Pistol Primers available also. But...

There would only sell 2 sleeves (200 primers) to an individual. Cost was $10.47.

I called before going there and they told me they were available. Would be worth a call to confirm they are still available before making the drive. No smokeless powder in stock - they did have black powder.

Its sad that I actually contemplated driving from Oregon to Tacoma for 200 primers...its a mad world these days.

Thanks for the heads up

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top