JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
They had 22 cases all morning and then about a half hour ago they started selling. My guess is they don't last another hour. If you need small pistol primers don't hesitate or they will be gone.

I have no idea, I thought they would have come back to earth by now but instead they seem to keep going up in price at all the online retailers.
I would have jumped on this deal, but I was fortunate to get 5k CCI #500 from Natchez in November. I think prices should come down this year, but it maybe offset by inflation for quite a while. Demand needs to die down. Ammo is available. Especially defensive. It is a matter of time before target ammo is plentiful and primers to follow. I just do not believe pre-pandemic pricing will be back anytime soon. Thanks for posting the deal.

I would have jumped on this deal, but I was fortunate to get 5k CCI #500 from Natchez in November. I think prices should come down this year, but it maybe offset by inflation for quite a while. Demand needs to die down. Ammo is available. Especially defensive. It is a matter of time before target ammo is plentiful and primers to follow. I just do not believe pre-pandemic pricing will be back anytime soon. Thanks for posting the deal.
Natchez seems to be one of the few that allow 5000 to be purchased. I have been watching them but missed the CCI 500s. Even double pre pandemic prices would be welcomed if they were readily available on shelves locally.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top