JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I want to buy a really small pistol case for holding my model 642 inside of my checked baggage. All I've seen that are not a waste of space have been cheap plastic that can be opened with a pen knife :(

Who makes/sells a small, strudy box that will accept a padlock?

Butch

The ones with the combo locks get bad reviews. I know from experience that there is nothing worse than some cheesy combo lock. A keyed lock is better on something this simple.

Concerning your question about packing ammo in the same case, the answer is yes....but....not quite....

Go here to read the rules. Questions should be referred to TSA.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtravel/assistant/editorial_1666.shtm

Today I received my Secure-It handgun case. First impression is that it looks like the perfect container for taking a handgun in luggage when flying. Very small, nicely padded interior, and it locks with a key. My S&W 642 and Galco Speed Master holster fit nicely inside.

The 'memory-fitting foam' smells kind of nasty! :( I've set mine outside to air out...

Today I received my Secure-It handgun case. First impression is that it looks like the perfect container for taking a handgun in luggage when flying. Very small, nicely padded interior, and it locks with a key. My S&W 642 and Galco Speed Master holster fit nicely inside.

The 'memory-fitting foam' smells kind of nasty! :( I've set mine outside to air out...

I have one I use in my truck and I think it's great, but I agree. It keeps getting funk smell on my carry gun. :s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top