JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This flashlight is the real deal. Brighter than a PD30 and most Surefire models by far.

Of course, the build quality/weight does not make it a good choice for a mounted light. For a handheld/car light it is A++. It really IS 400 lumen. Takes CR123s (2) or AAAs (4).

A Chinese slave worked hard to make this the least you can do is buy one or two.

7W CREE Q5 LED Flashlight Torch Zoomable 400 Lumens dy | eBay

OK I had to try it. Had a 30mm ring that fit it. So for about $12 invested. This crazy thing is like a car halogen headlight. Heavy, yes. Too big, yes. But wow - the light this thing throws, adjustable beam with easy to access dial. Sorry for crappy cell pic.

Vs TLR-2

$10 on right plus has adjustable beam; on widest beam coverage it is still as bright or brighter. If you drop it or break it who cares.

You cheap -o.......but that's the theem for that kel. Looks like a great deal but I'm skeptical, every cheapo light I've had failed. I'll peep yours out. And test vs the Gerber recon 2, surefire 6P/200 lumen bulb, surefire 952, surefire defender and TLR-1.

SVT - some people aren't rich like you - spoiled spoon fed!!! LOL Let's get out to the range. I am hoping this week.

Seriously the light is just too big and heavy for a desirable weapons light. It sure is worth $10 for a grab and go light though. Somehow you get the thing in less than 4-5 days all the way from China. I would say the life is 1.5-2 hours most likely. I'll bring you a freebie, bought four myself.

Here's another seller. I am convinced they are all listed from the same factory. People are getting wise, so the price is creeping up. I didn't realize they take THREE battery configs - 3 AAs, 2 CR123s, or one 18650 battery - that is nice + you can get them in rechargeables.

Zoomable Focus CREE Q5 LED 7W 400 Lumens 3 Modes Flashlight Torch Bright+Clip | eBay

Once you get it, tell me that thing isn't the brightest small flashlight you have ever held. It is impossible to look into it - I tried of course.

i've been playing with that for a few months. it's not 400lm projected. the zoom lens is
a bit laughable. better buy is the 3 pack at Costco using CREE's for $20 pack.

i want one but dang paypal froze my account for selling a "colt ar15 upper" someone order me one i'll pay you back.

Hey SVT when are we going shooting?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top