JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This sale is for 13.21 Acres which encompasses one of the few Privately Held Lakes in the Fremont National Forest.

The lakes total size is approximately 8.5 Acres with an average depth of 6-9'. While not a lake for water skiing on it does hold roughly 33 Million gallons of water, and in this region, that's like gold!

On 9/24/11 a test pit well was dug on the property. Water was hit at just 5' (FIVE FEET), unheard of in the high desert areas.

The lake is typically accessible from March through September via great forest service roads and by snow mobile in late winter. The Sycan River known for its outstanding fly fishing is just a 1/2 mile from the property.

The lake is fed by an aquifer and snow run off. The southern part of the property has an outstanding grove of old growth pine plus a very large area (roughly 5 acres) for house or cabin. The lake is flanked around all but its northern end by some VERY old Aspen trees some measuring nearly 16 Inches in diameter.

The area where this lake resides is completely surrounded by the Fremont National Forest, the land was privatized in the 60 s as part of a sell off of timber company property, and the remaining land was then acquired by the National Forest Service.

This is property is buildable, a septic would be required as no services are in the area, solar is a very viable option with roughly 300 days a year of sun in the area. And you have all the water you need, so a well is not required.

Seller financing is available with acceptable down payment, please send inquiry for more information.

Information
Contact Information
503-969-2524

Pricing
Price: $55,000.00

Additional Pricing Information:
Cash Sale / Near Offer OR Terms: $11,000 Down 0% (NO INTEREST) $367.00 Monthly 10 Year Term NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY

lake pic 4.jpg

lake pic 3.jpg

lake pic 2.jpg

lake pic 5.jpg

Thank you for the information, i would really like the county APN numbers so i could look up the Platt Maps and zoning information. From first glance i'm interested.

If you asking me it us:
Waterville
•••••••••
Cabin2010
Pm me your email ---- let's talk •••••

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top