Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

"Small LAKE & LAND" For Sale Southern Oregon

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by cabin2010, Oct 20, 2011.

1. cabin2010

cabin2010 oregon Member

This sale is for 13.21 Acres which encompasses one of the few Privately Held Lakes in the Fremont National Forest.

The lakes total size is approximately 8.5 Acres with an average depth of 6-9'. While not a lake for water skiing on it does hold roughly 33 Million gallons of water, and in this region, that's like gold!

On 9/24/11 a test pit well was dug on the property. Water was hit at just 5' (FIVE FEET), unheard of in the high desert areas.

The lake is typically accessible from March through September via great forest service roads and by snow mobile in late winter. The Sycan River known for its outstanding fly fishing is just a 1/2 mile from the property.

The lake is fed by an aquifer and snow run off. The southern part of the property has an outstanding grove of old growth pine plus a very large area (roughly 5 acres) for house or cabin. The lake is flanked around all but its northern end by some VERY old Aspen trees some measuring nearly 16 Inches in diameter.

The area where this lake resides is completely surrounded by the Fremont National Forest, the land was privatized in the 60 s as part of a sell off of timber company property, and the remaining land was then acquired by the National Forest Service.

This is property is buildable, a septic would be required as no services are in the area, solar is a very viable option with roughly 300 days a year of sun in the area. And you have all the water you need, so a well is not required.

Seller financing is available with acceptable down payment, please send inquiry for more information.

Information
    Contact Information
    503-969-2524

Pricing
    Price: $55,000.00

Additional Pricing Information:
    Cash Sale / Near Offer OR Terms: $11,000 Down 0% (NO INTEREST) $367.00 Monthly 10 Year Term NO PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY

lake pic 4.jpg

lake pic 3.jpg

lake pic 2.jpg

lake pic 5.jpg

2. bush pilot

bush pilot On the edge Member

Any trades ???
    I have 60 acres mountain property at Badger Mountain.

3. cabin2010

cabin2010 oregon Member

PM me with lat & long, tax data (range, township, lot number) and directions ect, also any photo's would be great........Cheers

4. bush pilot

5. cabin2010

cabin2010 oregon Member

Thank you for the information, i would really like the county APN numbers so i could look up the Platt Maps and zoning information. From first glance i'm interested.

6. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Nearest town?

7. bush pilot

If you asking me it us:
    Waterville
    •••••••••
    Cabin2010
    Pm me your email ---- let's talk •••••

8. cabin2010

cabin2010 oregon Member

Nearest town is Beatty, (one horse type) Nearest town with a population Klamath Falls (about 30 miles)

9. bush pilot

Cabin2010
    Email on the way to you......

10. WhyteCheddar

WhyteCheddar East of Moscow by the Willamette Well-Known Member

Great area. Have hunted near there for decades.

11. bush pilot

Yes it looks like nice property.
    Especially it borders national forest! You said privately owned lakes.
    Who owns them ?
    ••••••••••••••••

12. cabin2010

cabin2010 oregon Member

Wild Billy lake to the south, much larger btw is the only other private (natural) lake in the freemont.....