JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was under the impression it came with a mount? What good is a suppressor if it can't be mounted to anything? Lol. I talked to Silencerco last year about a Saker and they said they'd include a mount AND a muzzle device of my choice to match so I don't know why they wouldn't with just as costly a suppressor....hmmm. I had better check. Still waiting on a response to a previous inquiry from them.

It looks like the Hybrid comes with a 5/8"x24 direct thread mount.

You'd still need the Key-Mo mount for your 5.56 pistol, and either a 1/2"x28 direct thread or 3-lug mount for the Scorpion. You're looking at an additional $350+ just for these two mounts.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there's any easy way to use the Hybrid on your existing Trifecta mount.

SilencerCo is correct that there is a Saker Trifecta MAAD module, but unfortunately Saker mounts don't fit the Hybrid. You're looking at replacing the pinned and welded flash hider, unless you went with a Saker or possibly a Chimera with a Saker MAAD mount.

Thanks for saving me the trouble and potentially a lot of money. I guess I'll be getting the 9 mm can for now and have to look at another can down the road. I want that CZ scorpion micro S2 and I want it suppressed LOL

Well bubblegum. If this is what it will come down to I guess I'll be purchasing a dedicated 9mm suppressor to start for the Scorpion. For me it's going to be used more suppressed than either 5.56. I can't spring for 2 cans right now. I'm waiting for the Scorpion micro 2 to drop. That's already gonna set me back $1k or so...
Look at it this way...

You were already looking at spending $800-$1,000 on the Hybrid plus mounts.

An Obsidian 9 is around $600, plus another $100 for the 3-lug mount, which I highly recommend! You could also use a fixed barrel spacer, but the 3-lug really is the way to go!

Another option is to purchase a Dead Air suppressor, say a Mask 22 for $300-$400, a Sandman-K for $500-$550, or a Sandman-S for $650-800 and get the Ghost-M for an additional $399.

There might still be some great deals available on the CGS Kraken-SK out there. I believe it was around $400 recently.

Maybe the Hybrid is right for you, maybe not. I'm just trying to help give an outside perspective on the costs and things to consider for the different options available.

Thanks for saving me the trouble and potentially a lot of money. I guess I'll be getting the 9 mm can for now and have to look at another can down the road. I want that CZ scorpion micro S2 and I want it suppressed LOL
Just give yourself some time to decide, there's no reason to rush into something that already takes 6+ months.

If you can ever make it to Tri County, I'd be more than happy to let you check out the Obsidian 9 and Sandman. Another option would be to meet somewhere like Curt's to look at a few different models in person.

I honestly couldn't tell you how long I spent researching before I felt confident enough to purchase. I'm still doing research even though I'm not in the market for one, because it's hard to keep up on the new items as they appear.

Don't worry, whatever you decide to buy will be obsolete before your Form 4 gets approved...:p

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not too concerned with weight but more the cost of all of this in total. If Liberty had a way of mounting to my Dead Air FH I'd go for it. Of course I could swap muzzle devices but I'm still probably going to need a mount and a muzzle device which will cost me.

Liberty Hate ring

That would work with both the Dead Air and Trifecta mounts, which would put the Mystic X or Cosmic ahead of the Hybrid for compatibility.

Definitely a solid option here, OP!
I saw that ring but couldn't get a solid answer about it fitting my Dead Air. I saw that it was an adaptee to the MAAD mount but then would I have to buy 2 mounts again? I'll do some research and reach out to Liberty

I saw that ring but couldn't get a solid answer about it fitting my Dead Air. I saw that it was an adaptee to the MAAD mount but then would I have to buy 2 mounts again? I'll do some research and reach out to Liberty
It uses Saker mounts, so it will work.

Here's a rough outline of pricing from Capitol Armory:

Liberty Cosmic: $565
3-Lug Mount: $155
HATE Ring: $89
Trifecta MAAD: $135
Saker Key-Mo: $225

Add a $40 3-lug muzzle device and you're now covered for everything except the Glock 43!

For pistol use, you'll need a booster assembly, which is $155.

Cost-wise, it's close to a push compared to buying two suppressors. It all comes down to how you prioritize cost, convenience, and compatibility.

Last Edited:
It uses Saker mounts, so it will work.

Here's a rough outline of pricing from Capitol Armory:

Liberty Cosmic: $565
3-Lug Mount: $155
HATE Ring: $89
Trifecta MAAD: $135
Saker Key-Mo: $225

Add a $40 3-lug muzzle device and you're now covered for everything except the Glock 43!

For pistol use, you'll need a booster assembly, which is $155.

Cost-wise, it's close to a push compared to buying two suppressors. It all comes down to how you prioritize cost, convenience, and compatibility.
I'm wondering if it would be more worth my while (if going with this can) to just swap out the muzzle device to a Liberty one. Wouldn't it be more cost effective than to go with a HATE Ring + Keymo?

I bought my Liberty 5/8-24 piston assembly from The Silencer Shop because I got a free 1/2-28 piston with purchase. With all the Liberty mounts I have, I can run it on everything from my 10/22 , XD45 , SW shield, CZ P-09, AR9's and .300blk. the 5.56 rifles all have Surefire socom devices so I'm waiting on a SF can for those.

It might be more cost-effective, but the Dead Air mount is one of the best in the industry!
I think I'm going to skip the Saker Mount and just go for the Dead Air conversion and 3 lug for 9mm. Do I just need the HATE ring or also the MAAD mount to get it on the Dead Air?

Last Edited:
I believe the reason these are priced so low is because these are also branded by Zev in addition to CGS, but Zev's contract has now expired. CGS is planning on an updated design, so these are being blown out by the major distributors.

All reviews seem good so far, and this appears to be an amazing deal for a suppressor of this type. There are some youtube videos out there if you search for them.

The only drawback is aluminum baffles, but at least the blast baffle is stainless steel.

CGS doesn't show any additional mounts on their website, but they do have fixed barrel spacers in stock at the factory if you call. The 3-lug mount hasn't officially been released yet, but should be available in the next few months.

Hope this helps!

FYI, these were $700 just a month ago... :s0155:

Last Edited:
Well I just pulled the trigger on a Sandman S today for my 10.5" AR SOLGW pistol. Honestly pretty excited to get it. Will consider a 9mm one down the road when I actually get the Scorpion. The Sandman S will have a host ready to link up. The waiting begins!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top