JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Cocker assist handle?

Probably one of these dongles

3FD0F221-6962-437A-872F-4D7B37E412E0.jpeg

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE FACTORY PARTS IN A CARRY GUN!!! Have I said that loud enough.
Every one wants a gun that they can shoot reliably and accurately. But if you use that modified gun. You just opened the door to a HUGE liability in your defense if you get the wrong prosecutors. Or a civil case opens and the case gets way out of hand. Do you want any possible flaws in your defense?
If you want case studies and examples check out Massad Ayoobs work. I imagine he can quote by heart cases. In his MAG40 class he shows a interview of a police officer who put the 3.5# kit in his Glock. Shot some one on accident and the city had to pay. I believe he was charged and acquitted. (It was 4 years ago can't remember. If I have my information wrong I will correct it. ). The point is they made the trigger modification part of the lawsuit and trial. Don't give them any opportunity.
If you need to buy another firearm that fits you then do so. Don't change some thing to fit. It has serious ramifications if used and you draw a short straw.
Pm me if you want the title of the interview. I also can email Massad for more info.

I'm not buying was Ayoob is selling.

.22 mag is probably going to have the heaviest trigger pull of all cartridges, I'm guessing. More a man's caliber, at least in revolvers?

If a lot of rounds are expended in practice, .38 Spl or .357 Mag. If few rounds (the ammo is more expensive, I think?) then .327 Fed Mag. I have a .327 Fed Mag in SP-101. I reload the cartridges with a max load of fast pistol powders like Tite Group. This makes it a pussy cat to shoot, but the bullet velocity is still enough to give hollow point expansion for something like the XTP 100 grain bullet.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top