JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sig 938 or 365, sw shield compact, glock 43 or 26, springfield hellcat, springfield 911, really lots available but its all personal preferance

A quality holster will hide and make what you have more comfortable than buying a marginaly smaller pistol.Everything is a compromise no matter what you have once you get it you just want something else

938 with flush magazine is very small and only 16oz unloaded. I pocket carry one all the time.

20190315_113110.jpg

Not really sure what it is your wanting but the Sig 365 is smaller than the ez9 . Not sure of the EZ9, but Sig has aftermarket sights, trigger, lasers, and holsters if that sort is wanted. You'll find plenty 365 naysayers here, but mine is stock, works flawlessly, and is my keeper of others I have tried. (2 Glocks, Ruger, Kimber)
Mini 9's are a particularly beleaguered firearm, not only because of the; yours is crap and mine is better class, but also from the "9" isn't enough, crowd. Mini 9's are really no different than any other carry gun in the aspect that individual preference of fit and feel and shootability, plus holster availability, will ultimately decide what works for you. Unfortunately, one usually ends up having bought and traded off several before finding one that really strikes their fancy.

Not really sure what it is your wanting but the Sig 365 is smaller than the ez9 . Not sure of the EZ9, but Sig has aftermarket sights, trigger, lasers, and holsters if that sort is wanted. You'll find plenty 365 naysayers here, but mine is stock, works flawlessly, and is my keeper of others I have tried. (2 Glocks, Ruger, Kimber)
Mini 9's are a particularly beleaguered firearm, not only because of the; yours is crap and mine is better class, but also from the "9" isn't enough, crowd. Mini 9's are really no different than any other carry gun in the aspect that individual preference of fit and feel and shootability, plus holster availability, will ultimately decide what works for you. Unfortunately, one usually ends up having bought and traded off several before finding one that really strikes their fancy.
Good info here. I actually have the performance center ez9 ....love this pistol. It's not going anywhere. But it's 7 long 5 tall. Yes it's a compact pistol. Little larger than I want ridding my motorcycle. I'd say it's a winter pistol.lol. the caliber argument. I don't care ....I like my nine. So smaller lighter foot print.

Good info here. I actually have the performance center ez9 ....love this pistol. It's not going anywhere. But it's 7 long 5 tall. Yes it's a compact pistol. Little larger than I want ridding my motorcycle. I'd say it's a winter pistol.lol. the caliber argument. I don't care ....I like my nine. So smaller lighter foot print.
It's 6x4.5

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads