Defensive Arts
Simply Triggers
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Gun Deals
Reactions
If I do a search for small 9mm pistol. It really never narrows it down. I have a performance center ez9. I want small thin. Like the glock43. Is similar. The sccy and lc9 similar. Is there a small pistol like diamondback back small in 9mm.

Unicykle

Reactions
Sig 938 or 365, sw shield compact, glock 43 or 26, springfield hellcat, springfield 911, really lots available but its all personal preferance

Reactions
938 with flush magazine is very small and only 16oz unloaded. I pocket carry one all the time.

20190315_113110.jpg

thorborg

Reactions
Not really sure what it is your wanting but the Sig 365 is smaller than the ez9 . Not sure of the EZ9, but Sig has aftermarket sights, trigger, lasers, and holsters if that sort is wanted. You'll find plenty 365 naysayers here, but mine is stock, works flawlessly, and is my keeper of others I have tried. (2 Glocks, Ruger, Kimber)
Mini 9's are a particularly beleaguered firearm, not only because of the; yours is crap and mine is better class, but also from the "9" isn't enough, crowd. Mini 9's are really no different than any other carry gun in the aspect that individual preference of fit and feel and shootability, plus holster availability, will ultimately decide what works for you. Unfortunately, one usually ends up having bought and traded off several before finding one that really strikes their fancy.

Reactions
Not really sure what it is your wanting but the Sig 365 is smaller than the ez9 . Not sure of the EZ9, but Sig has aftermarket sights, trigger, lasers, and holsters if that sort is wanted. You'll find plenty 365 naysayers here, but mine is stock, works flawlessly, and is my keeper of others I have tried. (2 Glocks, Ruger, Kimber)
Mini 9's are a particularly beleaguered firearm, not only because of the; yours is crap and mine is better class, but also from the "9" isn't enough, crowd. Mini 9's are really no different than any other carry gun in the aspect that individual preference of fit and feel and shootability, plus holster availability, will ultimately decide what works for you. Unfortunately, one usually ends up having bought and traded off several before finding one that really strikes their fancy.
Good info here. I actually have the performance center ez9 ....love this pistol. It's not going anywhere. But it's 7 long 5 tall. Yes it's a compact pistol. Little larger than I want ridding my motorcycle. I'd say it's a winter pistol.lol. the caliber argument. I don't care ....I like my nine. So smaller lighter foot print.

Certaindeaf

Reactions
Good info here. I actually have the performance center ez9 ....love this pistol. It's not going anywhere. But it's 7 long 5 tall. Yes it's a compact pistol. Little larger than I want ridding my motorcycle. I'd say it's a winter pistol.lol. the caliber argument. I don't care ....I like my nine. So smaller lighter foot print.
It's 6x4.5

Sporting Systems
Let Freedom Ring
Copeland Custom Gunworks
Cerberus Training Group
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Southwest Firearms

Upcoming Events

Tactical Ordnance Gun Show
St Helens, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington Gun Show
Battle Ground, WA