JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition, 7.62x39 caliber Arsenal AK made in Bulgaria. This is one of the most sought after semi auto AK's ever imported to the US, it's a milled receiver with a chrome lined Steyr barrel. Originally this would have come with a thumb hole stock as depicted in the brochure, but I had a gunsmith add a lower tang to accommodate traditional AK stocks. US-made stock and US-made Hogue rubberized pistol grip is installed currently, but can be swapped out as desired. It's very comfortable to shoot and very accurate. Included is a rubberized shock absorber for the rear of stock if needed and a black sling strap. Comes with one original (Arsenal, Circle-10 style) 5 round magazine. Also throwing in eight (8) Tapco 30 round magazine for everyday plunking. These are surprisingly robust magazines for the price.

I have literally only taken this rifle out twice in the last 8 years; maybe 300 rounds through it total. The outdoor ranges are too far away and I tend to be more of a handgun guy. Instead of spending its life in my safe, I thought it should get some use.

Included is the original sling, oiler, cleaning rod, thumb hole stock (with some odd white discoloration from storage) and owner's manual that came with the rifle. Also comes with a few extra goodies: Additional rear stock, additional basic pistol grip, New Tipton Snap Caps for practice firing, replacement spring kit, silicone storage sock and a very nice padded soft case for transport. Everything you need for a day at the range.

The rifle shoots great and is in great condition. This is an AK that will last you a lifetime and then some.

I'm a private seller, so we will need to meet at a local gun store or FFL to complete the transaction. Buyer pays all transaction and background check fees.

Sale price is $900.00

SLR-95.jpg Close up.jpg 20170731_223005.jpg 1501566686976845357549.jpg 20170731_223020.jpg Extras.jpg Tapco.jpg Tapco 3.jpg

Last Edited:
Hey man i was just curious if you were interested in a high end gaming/graphic design laptop that comes with top of the line accessories.

The package is a month old and is worth 1200-1400

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.