JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If a employee can make $25 with very little effort and only an investment in time why would they not? This person can continue working if the state is backed up. Some money is better than no money.

Actually it is a way for a dealer to get potential customers into their shop and see what they have to offer.
If they have fair prices on firearms and ammo, the ones that came in for a transfer might just come back for something else.

Actually it is a way for a dealer to get potential customers into their shop and see what they have to offer.
If they have fair prices on firearms and ammo, the ones that came in for a transfer might just come back for something else.

Yep. That's what I told the guy at Pacific Pawn and Cash. They're pretty new, just since the end of March. I told him it was like advertising the YOU get PAID for, rather than YOU having to pay. Having more people coming through your door is the name of the game isn't it?

So actually, does the seller even have to be at the retailer for the check? Can the buyer get started and call the seller to bring the gun once he is approved? So then the cash goes directly to the seller and he hands the gun to the ffl then leaves? Or does the seller have to register on the paperwork?

The seller brings the gun in for the make model and serial number and his personal info.
Name and address.I would guess the shop would want the seller to bring the gun in at the start of the deal
And wasn't there another shooting back east? That usually slows down nics checks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top