JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Never buy goods out of a white van on the street. :)

White vans are only good for living in, down by the river.

In all seriousness, situational awareness should still be on, after you drive out of the store parking lot. If these guys are ticked off or otherwise "local" and desperate enough, no telling whether they may try to follow you and find out where you live. Or they could get a different colored van (maybe white with a custom racing stripe) the next week, and then while you're in the store you regularly shop at (e.g., every Wednesday evening between 5:30 and 6:30), park next to your vehicle and wait for you to come out. Or just slash your $1200 truck tires while you're in the store.

So while forceful language works, for me I'll try to remain as polite as I can, for as long as possible.

Last Edited:
Very good point. You have to communicate with these scum in the language and tone they understand. You need to yell at them, drop multiple F bombs on them, and generally act crazier that they are. I work with older adults in self defense and I have to teach them to call them MF'ers, get the **** away from me, **** you a******, leave me the **** alone.......just lay it to them.
Its rare I feel threatened, but if some s.o.b. sets off my protect mode, I calmly explain I will put them in the hospital with my best Dirty Harry voice and Jack Nicholson smile. When I say it I am willing to back it up. I just hope they get it and back off.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top