JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Watching Vol II Art of Tactical Carbine Disk 4; Travis is talking about slings. He demonstrates a single point, that detaches with 1 hand and quickly becomes an adjustable 2 point that clicks onto a more forward mounting point on the rifle. Anyone know the brand? I'd be interested in trying this system out.

Thank you.

Hey Robb since the DVD is a Magpul production it is most likely a Magpul MS2 sling...they now make the MS3 which is considerable better. I would bet a bottle of (small bottle that is) of Slick 2000 EWL it is the MS2. I have both and the MS3 is an improvement. They are good slings - very adaptable for various mission profiles.

Just about everything in the DVD is made by Magpul if you're curious about any other gear they're marketing/promoting.

Brilliant! That's the one. Ended up finding a great demonstration of the MS3 on YouTube with Chris Costa where he shows the differences between the two slings.

OFADAN - What are you running for a ring on the front and how do you find it working?

The mount on the forearm is the Magpul RSA (Rail Sling Attachment). You can order all of these items from US Tactical Supply on-line or give them a call. This is where I got mine. They are a major DoD supplier (some of their gear is featured in several major Hollywood films including Acts of Valor) and also sell to the general public. They are a Northwest business so you're supporting "local" and usually have this stuff in stock. Plus they are super awesome folks and several of their staff train with us so they know how to use this gear.

The mount works fine. Rugged, reliable and affordable.

I'm using the sling for an upcoming Larry Vickers carbine course where a single point is "not necessary, but recommended." When I was in the military we only used 2 point slings, and my rifles haven't worn slings in years as I don't use them when shooting competitively.

This looks like a good starting point that won't break the bank. Thank you.

I'm using the sling for an upcoming Larry Vickers carbine course where a single point is "not necessary, but recommended." When I was in the military we only used 2 point slings, and my rifles haven't worn slings in years as I don't use them when shooting competitively.

This looks like a good starting point that won't break the bank. Thank you.

Well then you'd better show up with the Vickers sling rather than a brand x Magpul!!!! :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top